RSJ Steel beam installation with internal load bearing wall removal
Project Location: Purely, London
The project brief was to open up two internal rooms for a family home in Purley.
The plan was to open the internal lounge to create more play space for the family children, and open the kitchen into the lounge to facilitate a breakfast bar position.
Did we deliver? See for yourself.
Scope of works
* full removal of 2 internal load bearing walls
* installation of two RSJ steel beams
* installation of timber stud wall to block up internal doorway
* installation of 1st fix plumbing and waste supplies for kitchen services
* installation of 1st/2nd fix electrics to kitchen and bathrooms
* installation of kitchen units and granite worktop
About the Property:
The property is located in Purely, London. The unit was constructed of solid brick walls without cavities.
The property was not located in a conservation area. The works carried out did not require planning permission, but did require full building regulations approval which was sought during the build process.
The property consists of 4 beds, 3 baths, kitchen/dining, 2 lounges.
Their were no adverse planning restrictions affecting internal development to this proper
Happy customers make happy contractors. If you dont believe us, watch this link to hear for yourself.
Watch further case studies on:
Check out Diligent Developments social network: